Are you a college student or recent grad interested in working in a fast-paced nonprofit dedicated to meaningful change and positive impact for the Indian diaspora community?
Apply to make an impact with our Indiaspora team for a semester. Check out the job description below.
- Play an active role in communications between Indiaspora members, staff, and partners
- Conduct research and present memos for senior staff related to long-term organization programs
- Engage on projects to build the Indiaspora network and membership
- Assist Senior Staff in Additional projects as necessary
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program, preferably in a social science, international development, or media discipline
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Experience with long-term research projects preferred
- Experience compiling databases and lists preferred
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail a must
IMMIGRATION / RESIDENCY STATUS
US citizen or permanent resident only.
Indiaspora (www.indiaspora.org) is a nationally recognized 501c(3) non-profit that acts as a catalyst to transform the success of Indian Americans into meaningful impact on the global stage. By sharing insight, hosting events and connecting people, Indiaspora aims to unite the diverse Indian American community toward collective action.
Please email a Resume and Cover letter to Rucha Gopal at firstname.lastname@example.org with Indiaspora Communication Intern in the subject line.
Internships typically last 12 weeks from May until August, and can be adjusted according to the student’s schedule. A monthly stipend is offered.
Please submit applications by Friday, March 6. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.