Are you interested in working for a fast-paced nonprofit dedicated to meaningful change and positive impact for the Indian diaspora community?
Apply to make an impact with our Indiaspora team. Check out the job description below.
- Help organize Indiaspora events with a particular focus on the Annual Philanthropy Summit
- Assist Philanthropy Initiatives Manager in working with member organizations involved in philanthropy to advance the state of knowledge about giving among the diaspora, including through periodic surveys of donors and other stakeholders
- Provides support in identifying relevant organizations and partners for annual online giving platform, ChaloGive, as well all other tasks related to ChaloGive
- Collaborates in continuing to build strategic relationships to further increase and promote giving from the Indian diaspora
- Additional projects as necessary
- Undergraduate degree in relevant field
- Excellent writing, presentation, and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Indian diaspora in various countries around the world preferred
- Keen understanding and knowledge (historical and current) of the US-India relationship, especially as relates to philanthropy
- Experience with diaspora related organizations preferred
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
As soon as possible
IMMIGRATION / RESIDENCY STATUS
US citizen or permanent resident only
Indiaspora is a 501c(3) nonprofit organization established to transform the success of the Indian diaspora into meaningful impact worldwide. Founded in 2012 by M.R. Rangaswami and led by an esteemed Board and Founders Circle, our members are global leaders from diverse backgrounds and professions that work to build stronger communities at home and abroad, with a shared culture of strategic giving and inspiring social change.
By sharing insight, hosting events and connecting people, Indiaspora aims to unite the professionally, geographically and religiously diverse Indian diaspora community toward collective action worldwide.
Please email a cover letter and resume to Gabrielle Trippe at email@example.com with Philanthropy Initiatives Coordinator in the subject line.