Looking to join a fast-paced dynamic organization with upward mobility and the opportunity to make an impact?
Indiaspora is seeking a full-time Growth and Community Relations Manager (San Francisco Bay Area), with a strong background in community outreach and engagement. This position will report to the Senior Director of Philanthropy and Community Engagement, and will contribute to Indiaspora’s goal of broadening its network in the Bay Area. Indiaspora’s start-up culture and collaborative work environment will provide for significant growth opportunities.
- Grow the Indiaspora member network in the Bay Area exploring multiple platforms to share our organizational vision.
- Engage with existing members and strengthen relationships with them on an ongoing basis.
- Plan and co-ordinate virtual and in-person events to facilitate community interaction.
- Track and analyze member engagement and key growth metrics.
- Strong desire to work in the non-profit sector & passionate about Indiaspora’s mission
- 6+ years of professional experience
- 2+ years of target-driven marketing experience
- Significant experience planning and executing in-person and virtual events
- Demonstrated ability to work in a high-energy, fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Strong project management skills and demonstrated ability to plan, prioritize, and execute multiple projects
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Experience using CRM to manage the sales pipeline and forecast sales
- Strong interest in and familiarity with India and experience working with the Indian diaspora in the U.S.
This position is for immediate hire and applications will be accepted on a rolling basis. To apply, please email your cover letter and résumé to Rucha Gopal, Senior Coordinator, Programs and Operations, Indiaspora, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only US citizens or permanent residents will be considered.
Indiaspora is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other legally protected criteria.