Indiaspora is seeking a full-time Growth and Community Relations Manager with a strong background in customer acquisition, sales and outreach. This position will report to the Director of Community Relations, and will contribute to Indiaspora’s goal of broadening its network in the U.S. and growing its global footprint by expanding in Canada, Europe, and U.K. Indiaspora’s start-up culture and collaborative work environment will provide for significant growth opportunities.
- Grow the Indiaspora member network in the U.S. by selectively persuading new prospects to donate to Indiaspora
- Help grow Indiaspora’s global footprint by building the network in Canada, U.K., and Europe
- Engage with existing members and strengthen relationships with them on an ongoing basis
- Track and analyze member statistics based on key growth metrics; maintain donor details spreadsheets
- Strong desire to work in the non-profit sector & passionate about Indiaspora’s mission
- 6+ years of professional experience
- 2+ years of target-driven customer-facing sales experience, especially in B2C sales
- Demonstrated ability to work in a high-energy, fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Strong project management skills and demonstrated ability to plan, prioritize, and execute multiple projects
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Experience using CRM to manage the sales pipeline and forecast sales
- Experience planning and executing in-person and virtual events
- Strong interest in and familiarity with India and experience working with the Indian diaspora in the U.S.
Indiaspora (www.indiaspora.org) is a 501c(3) nonprofit organization established to transform the success of the Indian diaspora into meaningful impact worldwide. Our members are a powerful network of global leaders from diverse backgrounds and professions who are committed to building stronger communities with a culture of giving and inspiring social change.
This position is for immediate hire and applications will be accepted on a rolling basis. U.S. citizen or permanent resident only. To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to Rucha Gopal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Indiaspora is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other legally protected characteristic.