Are you a college student or recent grad interested in working in a fast-paced nonprofit dedicated to meaningful change and positive impact for the Indian diaspora community?
Apply to make an impact with our Indiaspora team for a semester. Check out the job description below.
- Play an active role in communications between Indiaspora members, staff, and partners
- Assist the Philanthropy Initiatives Manager in overseeing various philanthropy projects such as ChaloGive, India Giving Week, and Philanthropy Summit
- Engage on projects to build the Indiaspora network and membership
- Assist Senior Staff in additional projects as necessary
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program, preferably in a social science field or international development
- Experience in detailed and in-depth research
- Experience compiling databases
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- Working knowledge of Indian diaspora in various countries around the world preferred
- Detail oriented
- Possess a can-do attitude
IMMIGRATION / RESIDENCY STATUS
US citizen or permanent resident only
Indiaspora (www.indiaspora.org) is a nationally recognized 501c(3) non-profit that acts as a catalyst to transform the success of Indian Americans into meaningful impact on the global stage. By sharing insight, hosting events and connecting people, Indiaspora aims to unite the diverse Indian American community toward collective action.
Please email a Resume and Cover letter to Rucha Gopal at email@example.com with Indiaspora Communication Intern in the subject line.
Internships typically last 12 weeks from May until August, and can be adjusted according to the student’s schedules. A monthly stipend is offered.
Please submit applications by Friday, March 6. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.