- Track Network commitments and payment schedules
- Assist and organize Indiaspora events from Washington, DC and in specific event locations worldwide
- Maintain internal accounting records, Corporate credit card information, and accounts with event partners and external vendors
- Maintain database of the Indiaspora Network, both formal and informal, including email addresses, best contacts, and geographic locations
- Monitor and liaise with congressional and embassy staff for Indiaspora community and organization events.
- Possess an undergraduate degree program, preferably in a social science field or international development
- Experience in detailed and in-depth research
- Experience compiling databases
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- Working knowledge of Indian diaspora in various countries around the world preferred
- Detail oriented
- Possess a can-do attitude
IMMIGRATION / RESIDENCY STATUS
US citizen or permanent resident only
Indiaspora (www.indiaspora.org) is an internationally recognized 501c(3) non-profit that acts as a catalyst to transform the success of the Indian diaspora into meaningful impact on the global stage. By sharing insight, hosting events and connecting people, Indiaspora aims to unite the diverse Indian diaspora community toward collective action.
Please email a Resume and Cover letter to Sreerag Sarma at firstname.lastname@example.org with Indiaspora Community Relations and Programs Coordinator in the title.
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.